Hamon Research-Cottrell is part of the worldwide Hamon Group and is a major provider of air pollution control technology. HR-C serves the North American market from its main office in Somerville, NJ. Hamon Research-Cottrell provides innovative clean air technologies to a wide array of industries including power generation, pulp & paper, petrochemical, chemical, glass, cement, steel, food, and pharmaceuticals.
Hamon Research-Cottrell is a worldwide leading supplier of:
- Electrostatic Precipitators (Dry & Wet)
- Fabric Filters
- ReACT™ multi-pollutant control technology
- Dry and Wet Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems
- DeNOx Systems (Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction - SNCR)
- Urea to Ammonia (U2A®) Systems
- ExxonMobil Wet Gas Scrubbers
Hamon Research-Cottrell provides solutions and project services that include new and retrofit equipment, engineering and fabrication, parts and aftermarket support, field services, trouble-shooting, fluid dynamics and specialty consulting.