Regional Manager, HC East
Somerville, NJ, US
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to develop and manage our north east regional office located in Somerville, NJ. Duties include: developing sales leads, proposal preparation, and management of a small project team. The successful candidate must have an four year engineering degree from an accredited institution, proven track record in sales minimum 5 years of relevant experience, effective communication skills, excellent problem solving ability, and able to work in a small team environment. This position requires approximately 30% regional travel. If you do not meet these minimal requirements you will not be considered for this position.
- Product-line management, including P&L responsibility.
- Managing project development, sales, pricing and proposals for the product line.
- Managing project execution.
- Achieving budgeted financial goals.
- Civil, structural or mechanical engineering degree.
- 5+ years experience, including a proven track record in industrial project sales.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen, be approachable, initiate contact, and build relationships with ease
- Demonstrated technical and commercial problem-solving skills.
- Must have great time management skills
- Ability to work with and motivate a small team through the entire business cycle.
- Utility or heavy industrial experience a plus.